HP is an American multinational company that develops and provides a wide selection of hardware and software services and products to SMBs (small and medium-sized companies ) and large enterprises. When buying the HP printer, the consumers need to learn how to put it up. To set up the HP printer, users can get in touch with the HP Contractors or go to 123. Hp.com and follow onscreen instructions.
- The users may set up their printer at a wireless system, through a printer system or wired cables. Hp.com
is a website that HP technicians developed to help people install the HP printer by downloading software and printer drivers. On the 123. Hp.com site, users can find directions on linking their HP printer and using a USB cable. The consumers who wish to set up their HP printer are indicated to go through the complete write-up for incremental processes.
Things to Consider before setting up the HP printer via 123.
Before starting with the HP setup procedure, users have to remember the below factors.
- Consumers should make sure that the Wi-Fi credentials and key are correct.
- Be certain that the web is working correctly, and there is enough power.
- Ensure the USB cable is working.
- Make sure that you install the firmware of the printer.
- Ensure the printer is clean (free of dust).
- Lastly, consumers are suggested to be certain that the operating system is updated.
How to setup HP Printer via 123. hp.com
After purchasing the HP printer, users need to learn how to execute its setup procedure. Hence, users have two options either get the technicians of HP for their own installation or follow the steps given in this part. This segment comprises the steps for HP printer installation via 123. hp.com.
Notice: The users are recommended to eliminate the printer material such as tapes and packaging material by the printer and prepare it for the setup process.
- In the beginning, the users are advised to set the HP printer onto a plane and smooth surface.
- After putting the printer on a smooth surface, the users are suggested to connect the printer to the power outlet and turn the power "ON."
- Then, the users must set the language and region.
- After this, the consumers are advised to proceed with the ink installation procedure.
- Note: the users should use genuine ink to prevent printing issues.
- The users are now suggested to set the paper from the paper tray to prevent the paper jam difficulty.
- Next, the consumers are suggested to print the recovery page.
- After that, the users are suggested to open a browser in their system or apparatus.
- After opening the web browser, the users are advised to look for 123. Hp.com from the search bar to finish the setup process.
- Once attained on the official page, the users will be asked to download the driver to start printing.
Hence, it's effortless to learn and perform the HP printer installation process via 123. hp.com. If users still face problems in the installation procedure, they are advised to get in touch with the HP printer technicians to solve their issues.
How to connect HP Printer to MAC through 123.
This section of the write-up includes the steps to connect MAC personal computer to wireless HP Printer. The users who want to connect their Mac to HP Printer are suggested to experience the directions given below.
- Following that, the users will need to connect their HP Printer with a wireless router.
- Next, the users are advised to visit the 123. Hp.com website to download the printer driver to get macOS.
- Following the installation procedure, users must proceed further to add to the
HP printer from the MAC.
- Next, the users are advised to visit the Apple menu and then select the "System Preference" alternative.
- Then, the users will need to choose the "+" icon situated on the screen's left side.
- After this, the printer model will be shown on the screen.
- Next, users are suggested to select the "printer version and then insert" button to complete the HP Printer on their MAC.
This write-up includes info about HP Printers and its installation Procedure via 123. hp.com. In addition to this, it also includes steps to link HP Printer to MAC via 123. hp.com.