Here's my thoughts and direction. Feel free to improvise or deviate if you feel liek you've got the gist of what I'm looking for, and fele strongly about something different from here.
- Very Masculine
- Real compassion
- Rooted, grounded, foundation
- Think different
- Blueprint for the future
- Seeing the greatness in people, believing in people
- MAYBE A tiny feminine aspect
Key ideas being communicated
- Question everything. Don't believe your thoughts. Don't believe what you've heard or learned or read. Make up your own mind. Think for yourself. And don't believe that, either.
- A vision for humans: What makes us tick, what makes us grow, what makes us happy, abundant, joyful, and full of love.
- A vision for society: How reality works, and what a society that supports this view of humans could look like.
- think clearly
- think freely
- think for yourself
- leave the sheep
- think clear
- don't believe what you think
- don't believe anything
- believe less
- think real
- reality rules
- Dark neutrals
- Dark blue, possibly
- Could be some dark greens, mabye
People who are...
- tired of or upset about politics in our country and want fresh ideas, want to break out of the mental prison they've put themselves in
- starting to feel that something ain't right with everything they've been taught ot believe
- ready to leave the 95% of people who just conform, and start creating their own lives, making up their own minds
- tormented by their own thoughts, and want freedom and peace and clarity
I’m envisioning something like “COFFEE WITH CALVIN” in black with a nice, masculine, solid font.
And maybe a tiny flower coming out from one edge of a letter. Or something like that. Miniscule femine element. You can play around.
A coffee cup is an obvious element to include, but don't feel like you have to.
This is my theme music for reference: http://cloud.smpl.ro/3j0Q1z292T1r. Needs to be edited with start/ending, but you get the idea.
Here's the show: https://www.youtube.com/c/CalvincorreliShow - go watch a couple of episodes to get a feel.
Also check out my website, which will be fixed up to be focused on the show: https://calvincorreli.com
Other people in this field
Calvin Correli logo
We also need a related identity for just Calvin that can be used as a logo for the website (top-left corner of calvincorreli.com). While the website will be focused on the show, they're still two distinct entities. We can do that once we've got the logo for the show, and the two will be similar.
Where it will be used
- In motion graphics in an intro for the show
- Printed over the still frame for each video, like we do today, so if all-black, probably has to have a white outline or something to make it legible
- On cups, tumblers, t-shirts, baseball caps, etc.
- On my website
- On posters
Design elements needed
- A logo for both dark and light and mixed (video still) background
- A header font and a body text font for the identity
- One or more primary colors, and one or more accent colors for the identity